TY Health Tips: How to lose 18 kilos in a month with a new recipe of a delicious latte

Just like many other girls, I want to stay slim, but I don't like limiting myself. That's why I'd like to share with you a simple recipe of a tasty and healthy beverage - green coffee latte. Green coffee is a healthy product per se and once it helped me lose weight dramatically, but not everybody like its specific taste. I didn't manage to get used to it, so I started looking for ways to cook it differently. Weirdly, no one prepares such a healthy product in a way that it would be tasty, despite the fact that every good housewife keeps it in her kitchen!


To prepare a latte you will need:
Ground green coffee
To prepare one cup of the drink you need 1-2 teaspoons of ground coffee, it depends on your preferences.
Water (500 ml)
Boil some water in the kettle. After that let it cool down a bit to prevent boiling water from destroying healthful properties of green coffee.
Milk (200)
Take low-fat milk, or better replace cow milk with soy milk or almond milk.
Half a teaspoon of honey
Honey is way more beneficial for health than sugar, but still it is very high-calorie. Don't put more than 1/2 of teaspoon if you don't need excess calories.
Here is how the process of preparation looks like:


Previous Post Next Post